July 17, 2023
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
July 17, 2023
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills: July 17, 2023
2. Request to approve June 19, 2023 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Livingston County Economic Development update presentation.
4. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a Planned Unit Development agreement, final PUD site plan and environmental impact assessment to allow for 204 apartment units. The property consists of two vacant parcels with parcel ID numbers 4711-11-300-014 and 4711-14-100-002 located on the southeast corner of Grand River and Dorr Road. The request is petitioned by Grand River Dorr, LLC.
A. Disposition of Planned Unit Development agreement
B. Disposition of Impact Assessment (5-3-23)
C. Disposition of Final PUD Site Plan (5-30-23)
5. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of an amendment to the Summerfield Pointe Planned Unit Development Agreement, preliminary condominium site plan and environmental impact assessment to reduce the project from 140 attached condominiums to 102 single family detached homes and 12 attached condominiums. The project is located on Lawson Drive, North of Grand River Avenue. The request is petitioned by Healy Homes of Summerfield, LLC.
A. Disposition of PUD Agreement Amendment
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (9-26-22)
C. Disposition of Preliminary Site Condominium Plan (9-26-22)
6. Request for an amendment to Resolution #5 pursuant to MCL 41.724, to approve an adjustment to the roll for the McNamara Road Improvement Special Assessment District for a project cost increase of $6,835.00 to be spread equally among the property within the district for the remining years. (Roll Call)
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.