June 5, 2023
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 5, 2023
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills: June 5, 2023
2. Request to approve May 15, 2023 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Request for approval of a fireworks display located at Lake Trust Stadium on June 15, 2023 as submitted by Cleary University.
4. Request for approval of a fireworks display on West Crooked Lake for Oak Pointe Country Club on July 3, 2023 as submitted by Michael Freeland of Ace Pyro LLC.
5. Request to approve a project agreement with the Livingston County Road Commission to reconstruct 0.2 miles of Stillriver Drive from the cul-de-sac to Natanna Trail within the Ravines of Rolling Ridge Subdivision with the Township’s cost not to exceed $125,000.
6. Request to approve Quote Number 4420154000003856055 with Softline Solutions to replace the poured-in-place rubber surfacing and to convert the soccer kick wall turf to a rubber surface at the Genoa Township Park at a cost not to exceed $132,000 and to amend budget line item 208-751-934-015 from $100,000 to $132,000.
7. Discussion regarding renewal of the community cooperative contract with the Livingston County Sheriff.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.