May 15, 2023
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 15, 2023
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills: May 15, 2023
2. Request to approve May 1, 2023 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Public Hearing on the proposed Special Assessment Roll for the Stillriver Drive Road Rehabilitation Special Assessment Project (Summer Tax 2023).
A. Call to the Property Owners
B. Call to the Public
4. Request for approval of Resolution #5 Confirming the Special Assessment Roll for the Stillriver Drive Road Rehabilitation Special Assessment Project (Summer Tax 2023). (Roll Call)
5. Consideration of amendments to the Fiscal Year 2023-2024 budget for Fund 202 – “SAD Roads and Lakes” to create a new Department #494 with associated revenue and appropriation line items for the Stillriver Drive Special Assessment project as submitted by the Township Manager.
6. Request for approval of an Addendum to the Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace Policy for CDL Licensing.
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of the environmental impact assessment corresponding to an amended Final PUD grading plan for proposed site grading located at 7575 Grand River, Brighton. The request is petitioned by Tom Tocco, Trinity Health.
8. Request for amendment to Resolution #5 to extend the interest free pre-payment period from May 17, 2023 to September 14, 2023 for the Pine Creek Ridge Road Improvement Special Assessment District. (Roll Call)
9. Request for approval of Resolution 230515 to approve the Assessor’s Affidavit of the 2023 Millage Levies for Genoa Charter Township establishing the millage rage at 0.7774. (Roll Call)
10. Request for approval to re-appoint Chris Grajek and Tim Chouinard to the Planning Commission and Michele Kreutzberg to the Zoning Board of Appeals with terms ending on 06/30/26 as recommended by the Township Supervisor.