May 2, 2022
Regular Meeting - Cancelled Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
May 2, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
1. Payment of Bills: May 2, 2022
2. Request to approve Minutes: April 18, 2022
3. A. Request for approval of a proposal from Northern Plumbing for the purchase an installation of a drinking fountain/pet watering station at the Township Pavilion for $12,400.
B. Request to amend the FY 2022/2023 Building and Grounds Fund #249 Budget adding line item 249-265-981-006 in the amount of $12,400.
4. Request for approval to hire Patty Thomas as the Recording Secretary for the Board minutes.
5. Request for approval of a resolution adopting the Livingston County Hazard Mitigation Plan. (Roll Call)
6. Request for approval of a resolution to approve the Assessor’s Affidavit of the 2022 Millage Levies for Genoa Township establishing the millage rate at 0.7774. (Roll Call)
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of the Westbury Phase 2 site plan and environmental impact assessment requesting 136 apartment units within 17 buildings located north of the intersection of Whitehorse Drive and Arundell Drive. The property is located within the Lorenzen Planned Unit Development and was previously approved for 137 apartment units. The request is petitioned by Elevate Property Partners, LLC.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (1-17-22)
B. Disposition of Site Plan (3-23-22)
8. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of two special use applications, environmental impact assessment and site plan for a proposed 19,843 sq. ft. church and sports field in the Low Density Residential (LDR) district with an additional special land use for encroachment into the wetland protection setback. The site is located at 3850 Golf Club Road, southwest corner of Golf Club Road and Latson Road. The request is petitioned by Bible Baptist Church.
A. Disposition of Special Use Applications for a (1) church and (2) encroachment into the natural features setback
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (04-21-22)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (04-21-22)
9. Request for approval of the 2022-2026 Amended and Restated Utility Service Agreement adding the Howell Township Sanitary Sewer System Operations. (Roll Call)
10. Request for reimbursement of the legal fee of $5,000 to the Township Clerk as a result of the not guilty verdict of April 25, 2022.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.