December 5, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
December 5, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills: December 5, 2022
2. Request to approve November 21, 2022 regular meeting minutes
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Review Second Quarter Budget to Actual Report as provided by Ken Palka C.P.A.
4. Consideration of amendments to the Fiscal Year 2022/2023 Budget as follows:
a. Increase General Fund 101, Department 266 – Legal Services, “General Township Legal Fees” Line Item 101-266-803-000 from $25,000 to $75,000.
b. Increase Parks and Recreation Fund 208, Department 751 – Parks and Recreation, “HAPRA” Line Item 208-751-934-007 from $107,500 to $120,000.
5. Request for approval of Resolution 221205A establishing the 2023 instructions for poverty exemption, guidelines for poverty exemption, poverty exemption application, and poverty exemption worksheet as submitted by Assessor Debra Rojewski. (roll call)
6. Request for approval of the 2023 Township Meeting and Holiday Schedule.
a. Request for approval of Resolution 221205B to establish the 2023 Regular Meeting Dates for the Board of Trustees. (roll call)
b. Request for approval of the 2023 schedule of meetings and holidays.
7. Delivery of the first draft of the 2023/2024 Budget as required by MCL 42.24 as provided by the Township Supervisor. (packet was delivered on 12/01/22)
8. Presentation by the Township Clerk in regard to documents handed out at the last meeting.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.