August 1, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
August 1, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
1. Payment of Bills: August 1, 2022
2. Request to approve Minutes: July 18, 2022
3. Request for approval of Resolution Number 220801 to accept the MDNR Trust Fund Acquisition Grant No. TF21-0040 for the Genoa Township Park Expansion. (Roll Call)
4. Consideration of a recommendation to adopt Ordinance Z-22-01 and approve the environmental impact assessment rezoning 20-acres from Rural Residential (RR) to Country Estates (CE) for parcel #11-32-100-020. The property is located at 5320 Richardson Road on the west side of Richardson Road, south of Brighton Road. The request is petitioned by Andrea Sydor.
A. Disposition of Rezoning Ordinance Z-22-01. (Roll Call)
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (received 5-31-22)
5. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of Ordinance number Z-22-02 to amend Zoning Ordinance Section 7.02 Permitted and Special Land Uses within Article 7 entitled Commercial and Service Districts. (Roll Call)
6. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special use application, environmental impact assessment and site plan for a contractor’s yard with outdoor storage for Two Men and a Truck. The request is located at 840 Victory Drive, west side of Victory Drive, south of Grand River Avenue. The request is petitioned by Alan Oversmith, Two Men and a Truck.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (dated 6-7-22)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (dated 6-7-22)
7. Discussion regarding Township Hall entrance sign bid proposals.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.