July 18, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
July 18, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
1. Payment of Bills: July 18 2022
2. Request to approve Minutes: June 20, 2022
3. Request for approval of a proposal from Dell in the amount of $5,159.25 for the purchase of five new workstations.
4. Request to introduce proposed rezoning ordinance number Z-22-01 and to set the meeting date for the purpose of considering the proposed ordinance for adoption before the Township Board on Monday, August 1, 2022. The request is to rezone 20-acres from Rural Residential (RR) to Country Estates (CE) for property located at 5320 Richardson Road (Parcel #11-32-100-020) on the west side of Richardson Road, south of Brighton Road. The request is petitioned by Andrea Sydor.
5. Request for introduction of the proposed Ordinance number Z-22-02 regarding text amendments to Article 7 and set the meeting date for the purpose of considering the proposed ordinance for adoption before the Township Board on Monday, August 1, 2022. The request is petitioned by Kelly VanMarter, Assistant Township Manager/Community Development Director.
6. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of the Third Amendment to the Master Deed which will amend the Condominium Bylaws for the Chestnut Springs Site Condominium to allow a detached accessory structure on Lot 25. The development is located on the east side of Chilson Road, along the southern boundary with Hamburg Township. The request is petitioned by Chestnut Development, LLC.
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of an environmental impact assessment corresponding to a site plan for the expansion of a parking lot for an existing office/medical building located at 3399 E. Grand River Avenue on the north side of Grand River Avenue, west of Grand Oaks Drive. The request is petitioned by Crane Construction, Inc.
8. Discussion regarding improvements to the Chilson Hills Cemetery.
9. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss legal strategy related to Case No. 18-29855-CZ Ikle vs. Goebel et all. Pursuant to MCL 15.268(e). (Roll Call)
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.