June 21, 2022
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JUNE 21, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 22-11…A request by Jeff and Kelly Pine, 3520 Golf Club, for a rear yard setback variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
2. 22-12…A request by Donna and Daniel Cheresko, 5589 Wyndam Lane, for a front yard setback variance to construct an addition to an existing two-car garage.
3. 22-13…A request by Thomas Adamczyk, 3311 Merrow Lane, for a variance to allow a property split to build a new home on a nonconforming private road.
4. 22-14…A request by builder Brian Parsons and owners Lawrence and Wendy Ollearis, 4100 Highcrest Drive, for waterfront setback variance to demolish an existing home and construct a new two-story home.
5. 22-15…A request by Philip and Melissa Casteleyn, 582 Hilltop Drive, for a rear yard setback variance for an addition to remain and to construct another addition on an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the April 19, 2022 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Member Discussion