June 20, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
1. Payment of Bills: June 20, 2022
2. Request to approve Minutes: June 6, 2022
3. A. Request for approval payment to the Michigan Townships Association for the Board of Trustees professional development and dues in the amount of $7,978.59.
B. Request to amend the FY 2022/2023 Budget increasing line item 101-101-910-000 from $1,500 to$11,000.
4. Request to authorize payment of an invoice from the Economic Development Council of Livingston County in the amount of $23,283.09 for 2022 membership.
5. A. Request for authorization of payment in the amount of $47,290.67 to Hart Interactive for service and maintenance of tabulators.
B. Request to amend the FY 2022/2023 Budget by increasing line item #464-262-903-000 from $115.000 to $163,000.
6. A. Request to enter into a Cooperative Contract with Howell Public Schools, Marion Township, Howell Township, and Oceola Township for law enforcement services from the Livingston County Sheriff at a cost of $25,000 annually.
B. Request to amend the FY 2022/2023 Budget by increasing line item #101-261-802-000 from $1,000 to $26,000.
7. Request for approval of Resolution #5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Timberview Private Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District (Winter 2022). Roll Call
- Call to the Property Owners
B. Call to the Public
8. Consideration of the Planning Commission recommendation to distribute the draft Master Plan to the adjacent communities and agencies as required in the Michigan Planning Enabling Act for the 63-day review period.
9. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special use application, environmental impact assessment and site plan for an expansion of an existing automobile dealership to expand a parking/vehicle storage lot located at 7100 Grand River Avenue, southeast corner of Grand River Avenue and Hubert Drive. The request is petitioned by Joshua Tauriainen.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (1-18-22)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (5-3-22)
10. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of an environmental impact assessment dated May 3, 2022 for a proposed renovation and addition to the existing clubhouse located inside the Sylvan Glen Manufactured Housing Park. The park is located at 6600 Grand River Avenue, south side of Grand River, east of Dorr Road. The request is petitioned by Mike Barnett, Sun Communities.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.