April 18, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
April 18, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
1. Payment of Bills: April 18, 2022
2. Request for approval of a high-speed voting tabulator in the amount of $97,020, service and maintenance agreement for five years beginning in year 2027-2032 at $40,550.00 and a high-speed automatic envelope opener at $2,920.99 with FORMAX using federal and state grant funding under ARPA at the recommendation of County Clerk Elizabeth Hundley and Township Clerk Polly Skolarus.
3. Request for approval of a Design Phase Services Proposal from Tetra Tech for the installation of sidewalks at various Grand River locations in the amount of $18,000.
4. A. Request for approval of a proposal from Tri-County and O’Donnell Electric for the purchase and installation of LED lighting for the Township Hall at a cost not to exceed $14,587.66.
B. Request to amend the FY 2022/2023 Building and Grounds (Fund #249) adding line item 249-265-981-006 in the amount of $14,587.66.
5. Request to approve Minutes: April 4, 2022 (Placed on Regular Agenda at the request of the Township Clerk).
6. Request for approval of a Resolution adopting the Livingston County Hazard Mitigation Plan. (Roll Call)
7. Request for approval of a Board of Trustees agenda management policy as recommended by the Township Supervisor.
8. Consideration of hiring a recording secretary for the drafting of Township Board minutes.
9. Consideration of adjustments to car allowances for the Assessor, Deputy Assessor, Assistant Township Manager and Township Manager.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.