April 4, 2022
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
April 4, 2022
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person) *:
1. Payment of Bills: April 4, 2022
2. Request to approve Minutes: March 21, 2022
3. Request for approval of a high-speed voting tabulator in the amount of $92,695, service and maintenance agreement for five years beginning in year 2027-2032 at $40,550.00 and a high-speed automatic envelope opener at $2,920.00 with FORMAX using federal and state grant funding under ARPA at the recommendation of County Clerk Elizabeth Hundley and Township Clerk Polly Skolarus.
4. Request for approval of a proposal from Concrete Construction Inc. for sidewalk replacement, additional parking and curb at the Township Hall at a cost not to exceed $45,486.70.
5. Request for approval of a proposal from Spruce Homes and Hardscapes for replacement of the pedestrian bridge on Bauer Road south of Brighton Road at a cost not to exceed $106,320.
6. Request for approval of Resolution #5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Homestead Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District (Summer 2022). Roll Call
A. Call to the Property Owners
B. Call to the Public
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.