December 6, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
December 6, 2021
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
1. Payment of Bills: December 6, 2021
2. Request to approve Minutes: November 15, 2021
3. Request to approved the attached schedule of meetings and holidays for 2022.
4. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a rezoning (adoption of Ordinance Z-21-02) from Industrial (IND) to Planned Industrial District (PID), Planned Unit Development Agreement, Environmental Impact Assessment and Conceptual Planned Unit Development site plan for a proposed asphalt plant at 3080 Toddiem Drive, located at Victory Drive and Toddiem Drive intersection. The rezoning includes the following parcels: 4711-08-100-009 and 4711-05-303-015. The request is petitioned by Net Least Associates North and South, LLC.
A. Request for approval and adoption of Ordinance Z-21-02 to rezone parcels 4711-08-100- 009 and 4711-05-303-015 from IND to IND/PID (requires roll call vote)
B. Disposition of Planned Unit Development Agreement dated December 1, 2021
C. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated November 24, 2021
D. Disposition of Conceptual Planned Unit Development Site Plan revised on September 21-2021
5. Request for approval of Resolution 5A (amending the Special Assessment Roll) for the Darlene Drive Road Improvement Project Amendment for a project cost reduction of $30,558.49. Roll call vote.
6. Request for approval of an intergovernmental agreement for cooperative paid assessment intern, mentoring and training. Roll call vote.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.