August 2, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting/Public Hearing
August 2, 2021
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
1. Payment of Bills: August 2, 2021
2. Request to Approve Minutes: July 19, 2021 and July 27, 2021
3. Public hearing for the Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control Reimbursement Special Assessment Project (Winter 2021).
A. Call to the Property Owners.
B. Call to the Public.
C. Request for approval of Resolution #5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control Reimbursement Special Assessment Project (Winter 2021) (Roll Call)
4. Public hearing for the Black Oaks Trail Road Improvement Special Assessment Project (Winter 2021).
- Call to the Property Owners.
- Call to the Public.
- Request for approval of Resolution #3 [approving the project cost estimates, special assessment district and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared] for the Black Oaks Trail Road Improvement Special Assessment Project. (Winter 2021). (Roll Call)
- Request for approval of Resolution #4 [acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing, and directing the issuance of statutory notices for the Black Oaks Trail Road Improvement Special Assessment Project (Winter 2021). (Roll Call)
5. Discussion regarding a new Park Pavilion adjacent to the Genoa Park basketball courts.
6. Request for approval of a proposal from Spruce Homes and Hardscapes to remove and replace horizontal deck boards, rails and balusters on the Brighton High School Boardwalk in the amount of $15,480.
7. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss pending litigation in the matter of Genoa Charter Township and Livingston County v. Seaside Seawalls, LLC; KJL Properties, LLC; Wallace and Sons Enterprises, LLC; Aaron Wallace; Pro-Form Company, Inc.; and John Cogo (Case No. 19-30384-CZ) pursuant to MCL 15.268(e). (Roll Call)
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.