April 19, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
April 19, 2021
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
1. Payment of Bills: April 5, 2021 and April 19, 2021
2. Request to Approve Minutes: March 15, 2021, March 29, 2021 and April 5, 2021
3. Request from the Township Supervisor for a resolution declaring a State of Emergency in Genoa Charter Township to allow virtual meetings to comply with the Open Meetings Act.
4. Request for approval of a proposal from Concrete Construction Inc. to re-construct the pathway at the Township Hall at a cost not to exceed $190,111.49.
5. Request for approval of an Engineering Design Proposal from Tetra Tech for road and storm sewer improvements on Kellogg Road in the amount of $22,000.
6. Request for approval of an Engineering Design Proposal from Tetra Tech for the installation of a turn lane at the Township Hall in the amount of $4,000.
7. Request for approval to allow for payment for the criminal defense of the Clerk with regard to Livingston County Board of Canvassers review of Absent Voter Counting Board No. 2 on Nov. 9, 2020.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.