March 15, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting/Public Hearing
March 15, 2021
Due to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services requirements, this meeting will be held virtually. The public may participate in the meeting/public hearing through Zoom access by computer and smart phone. A link will be posted at genoa.org. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 227-5225 if you have questions.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: February 15, 2021 and March 1, 2021
3. Request to approve a proposal from Dell for the purchase of four new workstations and one new laptop for $2,507.34.
4. Request for approval of an amendment to Township budgets 101, 212, 261, 264, 270, and 271 for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2021.
5. Public hearing related to budgets 101, 212, 261, 264, 270, and 271 for Fiscal Year beginning April 1, 2021 and commencing March 31, 2022 as requested by Skolarus.
A. Call to the Public
B. Board discussion.
C. Disposition of salaries for elected officials with 2% increase for the Supervisor, the Treasurer and the Clerk.
D. Disposition of a 2% salary increase for all staff.
E. Disposition of a $12.00 increase in refuse collection and disposal with the cost levied on the December 2021 Winter Tax Bill.
F. Disposition of budgets 101, 212, 261, 264, 270, and 271 as requested.
6. Request for approval of the following Debt Service Fund Budgets for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2022: Fund 852, 859, 872, and 873 as provided by Treasurer Hunt.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.