March 1, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting/Public Hearing
March 1, 2021
Due to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services requirements, this meeting will be virtual. The public may participate in the meeting/public hearing through Zoom access by computer and smart phone. A link will be posted at genoa.org. Please email email@example.com or call (810) 227-5225 if you have questions.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Request for approval of the consent agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: February 15, 2021
3. Request to approval a proposal from Network Services Group for the purchase of 50 licenses for Microsoft Office Standard 2019 for an amount not to exceed $15,950.00
4. Request to approve the proposal from Security Lock Service for the purchase of an IP Camera System for an amount not to exceed $13,701.15.
Request for approval of the regular agenda:
5. Request for approval of 2021/2026 Intergovernmental Operation Contract, Allocation Percentage, Fiscal Year 2021 Amended Budget, and Fiscal Year 2022 Operating Budget for the Utilities Department:
A. Approve the FY 2022 Allocation Percentage.
B. Approve the FY 2021 Amended DPW Operation Budget.
C. Approve the FY 2022 Proposed DPW Operation Budget.
D. Approve the 2021 – 2026 Amended and Restated the Utility Service Agreement
6. Request for approval of the Lake Edgewood Sewer, Oak Pointe Water and Oak Pointe Sanitary Sewer budgets and rates:
A. Amend the FY 2021 and approve the FY 2022 Operating Budgets for the Lake Edgewood Sewer System, the Oak Pointe Sewer System and the Oak Pointe Water System.
B. Increase the Lake Edgewood Sewer metered charges from $6.82/1,000 gallons to $6.95/ 1,000 gallons and the flat rate sewer charge from $133.90/quarter to $136 / quarter.
C. Increase the Oak Pointe metered water charges from $3.90/1,000 gallons to $3.95/1,000 gallons.
D. Decrease the Base Oak Pointe Sewer Debt Metered charge from $64/quarter to $54/quarter, and to decrease the flat rate debt sewer charge from $76/quarter to $66 quarter, per REU.
E. Increase the Oak Pointe Sewer Metered charge from 6.25/1,000 gallons to $6.75/1,000 gallons; to increase the flat rate sewer charge from $95/quarter for Operations and Maintenance to $105/quarter, and to increase the Grinder Pump Maintenance and Replacement Charge from $45/quarter to $50/Quarter, for a total charge of $155/quarter.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.