February 1, 2021
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting/Public Hearing
February 1, 2021
Due to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services requirements, this meeting will be virtual. The public may participate in the meeting/public hearing through Zoom access by computer and smart phone. A link will be posted at genoa.org. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 227-5225 if you have questions.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Request for approval of the consent agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: January 4, 2021
3. Request to Approve Minutes: January 13, 2021 Special Board Meeting
4. Request approval to enter into agreements to collect 2021 summer property taxes for the Brighton
Area Schools, Hartland Consolidated Schools, Howell Public Schools, and the Livingston Educational
Service Agency as submitted by the Township Treasurer.
5. Request to allow the Township Clerk Paulette Skolarus to execute the following schools agreements: Livingston Education Service Agency Intermediate School District, Brighton Area School District Agreement, Hartland Consolidated School District Agreement, Howell Public School District Agreement, and Pinckney School District Agreement.
6. Request for approval to award the Oak Pointe Equalization Tank Corrosion Prevention Lining work to Advanced Rehabilitation Technology in the amount of $50,000.
Request for approval of the regular agenda:
7. Review of the second draft of the 2021/2022 Fiscal Year Budget for all funds related to Township expenditures and revenues as previously discussed during budget reviews.
A. Call to the public.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.