November 17, 2020
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda: with the withdraw of Case # 20-25 A request by Metro Detroit Signs, 7799 Conference Center Drive, for a variance to allow a third wall sign on an existing business.
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 20-22… A request by Catherine Richmond and Frederick Ort, 2742 Scottwood Place, for a retaining wall height variance to allow existing retaining walls in the rear yard. (Request for table)
2. 20-23 … A request by Steffan Ramage, 3771 Dorr Road, for a side yard setback variance and a wetland setback variance to allow for an addition to an existing home.
3. 20-24 … A request by Brian and Lynn Shelters, 3829 Highcrest, for front, side, rear and waterfront yard setback variances to construct a new single family home.
4. 20-25 … A request by Metro Detroit Signs, 7799 Conference Center Drive, for a variance to allow a third wall sign on an existing business. (Request for withdraw from agenda)
5. 20-26 … A request by Chester and Debra Towles, 3210 Pineview Trail, for a side yard variance in order to construct a detached accessory building.
1. Approval of minutes for the October 20, 2020 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Member Discussion