August 18, 2020
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
AUGUST 18, 2020
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 20-07 … A request by Nicole Bartolomucci, 3968 Highcrest, for front, side and waterfront setback variances to construct a new home.
2. 20-12…A request by Brett and Jennifer Landacre, 528 S. Hacker, for a rear yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure or a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
3. 20-13 … A request by Mark St. Germain, 4071 Homestead Drive, for two side yard setback variances to construct a second story to an existing home.
4. 20-14…A request by Jeff Weber, 5498 Sharp Drive, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
1. Approval of minutes for both July 21, 2020 Zoning Board of Appeals meetings.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion