July 20, 2020
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
July 20, 2020
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: July 6, 2020
3. Request for approval of a recommendation from the Election Commission for poll workers tentatively scheduled to work the Aug. 4, 2020 Primary Election.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a rezoning (Ordinance Z-20-02) and impact assessment involving approximately 46.5 acres from Rural Residential (RR) to Low Density Residential (LDR) for parcel #11-05-200-002. The parcel is located at 3850 Golf Club Road on the southwest corner of Golf Club Road and Latson Road. This request is petitioned by Bible Baptist Church.
A. Call to the Public
B. Disposition of Rezoning Ordinance Z-20-02 (ROLL CALL)
C. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated February 24, 2020
5. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a preliminary site plan and impact assessment requesting preliminary site condominium approval for a proposed 10-unit site condominium. The property in question is located at 3850 Golf Club Road on approximately 46.5 acres on the southwest corner of Golf Club Road and Latson Road. The request is petitioned by Bible Baptist Church.
- Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (3-30-2020)
- Disposition of Preliminary Site Plan
6. Introduction of a proposed rezoning and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing on August 3, 2020 concerning a rezoning request from Country Estates (CE) to Interchange Campus Planned Unit Development (CAPUD) and Interchange Commercial Planned Unit Development (ICPUD) for approximately 195 acres along S. Latson Road south of I-96. The subject property includes 177 acres on the west side of S. Latson Road, 10 acres on the east side of S. Latson Road and 6 acres on Beck Road east of S. Latson Road. The properties include the following parcels requested to be rezoned to CAPUD: 4711-08-400-004, 006, 012, 013, 014, 015, 020, 4711-09-300-031 and 4711-17-200-008. Parcel 4711-09-300-040 (formerly 001) is requested to be rezoned to ICPUD. The request is petitioned by Todd Wyett.
7. Consider approval of a request to modify the Township Attorney’s rate of compensation from $160 per hour to $190 per hour.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.