March 2, 2020
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
March 2, 2020
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: February 17, 2020
3. Request for approval in accordance with the Township replacement schedule of four new workstations and one laptop from Dell at a cost not to exceed $3,342.86.
4. Request for approval of the 2020 Municipal Partner Investment with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Request for approval to move a polling place for Precinct 11 from 2/42 Church to the Genoa Township Hall for a Special Election as requested by Hartland Consolidated School District for a single election to be held on May 5, 2020 in an effort to reduce the cost of the election as requested by Skolarus. (Roll Call Vote)
6. Request for approval of a resolution for a Charitable Gaming License for Help Clinic Brighton.
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special land use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for outdoor sales, storage and display for Home Depot. The property is question is located at 3330 E. Grand River, Howell. The request is petitioned by Scott A. Mommer.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use Application
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (2-19-2020)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (2-19-2020)
8. Request for approval of a Recreation Plan, Market Analysis and a Master Plan proposal from Giffels-Webster for the amount of $68,800.
9. Discussion regarding the proposed FY 2020/2021 Budget.
10. Discussion regarding updates to the Boardroom technology.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.