February 3, 2020
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
February 3, 2020
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: January 6, 2020
3. Consideration of a request from the Election Commission concerning the appointment of officials to work the March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary and salaries related to those appointments.
4. Request to approve the 2020 instructions for poverty exemption, guidelines for poverty exemption, poverty exemption application, and poverty exemption worksheet as submitted by the assessor.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 (to proceed with the project and direct preparation of the plans and cost estimates) for Challis Court Maintenance Project (Summer 2020).
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 (to approve the project, schedule the first hearing, and direct issuance of statutory notices) for the Challis Court Maintenance Project (Summer 2020).
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special land use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for outdoor sales, storage and display for Lowe’s. The property in question is located at 1100 S. Latson Road, Howell. The request is petitioned by Lowe’s Home Centers, LLC.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (9-24-19)
C. Disposition of Site Plan. (1-14-20)
8. Request for approval of Budget amendments for the F.Y. 2019/2020 as requested by the Township Clerk.
9. Discussion of S. Latson Versa Development PUD with Planning Commission.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.