December 16, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
December 16, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: December 2, 2019
3. Request approval to enter into agreements to collect 2020 summer property taxes for the Brighton Area Schools, Hartland Consolidated Schools, Howell Public Schools, and the Livingston Educational Service Agency as submitted by the Township Treasurer.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Consideration of a request to cancel the introduction, first reading and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing and to withdraw the proposed rezoning application concerning approximately 46.5 acres located at 3850 Golf Club Road, Howell for parcel #4711-05-200-002. The requested rezoning was from Rural Residential (RR) to Urban Residential (UR). The request is petitioned by Steve Morgan on behalf of Gary Boss.
5. Request to accept the resignation of Douglas Brown from the Planning Commission and appoint Glynnis McBain to the remainder his term expiring June 30, 2021.
6. Resolution honoring retiring Planning Commission Chairperson Douglas Brown for his years of service to the residents of the Township.
7. Resolution authorizing administration of the Grand River Sidewalk Improvement Phase 7 TAP Grant.
8. Request for approval of correspondence to State Senator Lana Theis regarding Senate Bill 431.
9. Request to approve an Intergovernmental Sewer Service Agreement between Genoa Township, Genoa-Oceola Sewer and Water Authority, Marion Township, and Paul Marie Properties LLC.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.