December 2, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
December 2, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: November 18, 2019
3. Request Board approval to adjust the Refuse Special Assessment Roll, #X0012, and to adjust the 2019 Winter tax roll accordingly for parcel #4711-26-301-023 and parcel #4711-34-402-020.
4. Request for approval of an invoice in the amount of $2,783.00 for the continuation of membership in the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Introduction, first reading and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing on December 16, 2019 of a proposed rezoning (Ordinance No. Z-19-04) concerning approximately 46.5 acres located at 3850 Golf Club Road, Howell for parcel #4711-05-200-002. The requested rezoning is from Rural Residential (RR) to Urban Residential (UR). The request is petitioned by Gary Boss.
6. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special use, environmental impact assessment, and sketch plan for a proposed indoor recreation use for the addition of golf simulators in the former Burrough’s Roadhouse restaurant located on the north side of Brighton Road at 5311 Brighton Road, Brighton. This request is petitioned by Andrew Lerch and Kevin Johnston.
A. Disposition of Special Use.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (10-21-19)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (10-15-19)
7. Request to enter into closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268(e):
Genoa v Healy, 18-30006-ck;
Genoa and Livingston County v Seaside Seawall et. al., 19-30384-cz;
Genoa v Gregg, 19-30513-cz; and
Ikle v Genoa et. al., 18-29855-cz=
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.