November 18, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
November 18, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: November 4, 2019
3. Request Board approval to adjust the Refuse Special Assessment Roll, #X0012, and to adjust the 2019 Winter tax roll accordingly for parcel #4711-02-301-062 & parcel #4711-34-402-005.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a final PUD agreement, environmental impact assessment, and final PUD site plan for a proposed planned industrial development (PID) with a new 67,000 sq. ft. indoor climate controlled storage building. The proposed project is located at 2528 Harte Drive, Brighton consisting of 10.62 acres on parcel 4711-13-300-009. The request is petitioned by James Pappas of Fusco, Shaffer and Pappas, Inc.
A. Disposition of PUD Agreement
B. Disposition of Impact Assessment (10-01-19)
C. Disposition of Final PUD Site Plan (10-25-19)
5. Presentation and request for approval of 2020 Benefit Solutions from Human Resources Director Kim Lane.
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 191118A asking that the State of Michigan amend Election Law relative to a written request for absent voter ballots to a single request in a calendar year as requested by Skolarus. (ROLL CALL VOTE)
7. Request for approval of Resolution No. 191118B asking that the State of Michigan amend Election Law relative to the number of elections held each year to not more than two with the exception of the Presidential Primary Election as requested by Skolarus. (ROLL CALL VOTE)
8. Request for an amendment to the General Fund Budget 101 for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2020 as requested by Skolarus.
9. Request to authorize approval of the Letter of Intent to Become a Partner with Livingston County and the State of Michigan in the 2020 Aerial Imagery Acquisition for three inch (3”) resolution orthoimagery a cost not to exceed $10,000.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.