November 19, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 19-38… A request by Tim Chouinard, 935 Sunrise Park Drive, for two sides, front, rear setback variances and a lot coverage variance to construct a new home.
2. 19-39 … A request by Bruce Stancombe, 4468 Golf View Drive, for a side yard setback variance to replace an existing deck and construct a new deck.
3. 19-40 … A request by Andrew Lerch and Kevin Johnson, 5311 Brighton Road, for a setback variance to allow an indoor commercial recreation business within 100 feet from a residential zoning.
4. 19-41 … A request by Wallace and Sons Enterprises, LLC, 855 Victory Drive, for a front yard setback and natural features setback variance to allow existing structures.
1. Approval of minutes for the October 16, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion