November 12, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
PLANNING COMMISSION PUBLIC HEARING
NOVEMBER 12, 2019 (TUESDAY)
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
CALL TO THE PUBLIC: (Note: The Board reserves the right to not begin new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. UPDATE FROM LIVINGSTON COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
2. OPEN PUBLIC HEARING #1… Review of a special use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for outdoor sales, storage and display for Home Depot. The property in question is located at 3330 E. Grand River, Howell. The request is petitioned by Scott A. Mommer.
A. Recommendation of Special Use Application.
B. Recommendation of Environmental Impact Assessment. (10-2-19)
C. Recommendation of Site Plan. (10-1-19)
3. OPEN PUBLIC HEARING #2…Review of a site plan application, PUD application, PUD agreement, environmental impact assessment, and final site plan for a proposed planned industrial development with a new 67,000 sq. ft. indoor climate controlled storage building. The proposed project is located at 2528 Harte Drive, Brighton consisting of 10.62 acres on parcel 4711-13-300-009. The request is petitioned by James Pappas of Fusco, Shaffer and Pappas, Inc.
A. Recommendation of PUD Agreement
B. Recommendation of Impact Assessment (10-1-2019)
C. Recommendation of Final Site Plan (10-25-19)
4. OPEN PUBLIC HEARING #3…Review of a special use, sketch plan and environmental impact assessment for a proposed indoor recreation use for the addition of golf simulators in the former Burrough’s Roadhouse restaurant located on the north side of Brighton Road at 5311 Brighton Road, Brighton. This request is petitioned by Andrew Lerch and Kevin Johnson.
A. Recommendation of Special Use Application
1. Recommendation of Special Use Setback Variance to the ZBA
B. Recommendation of Environmental Impact Assessment (10-21-19)
C. Recommendation of Sketch Plan (10-15-19)
- Staff Report
- Approval of October 15, 2019 Planning Commission meeting minutes
- Member discussion