October 16, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
OCTOBER 16, 2019 (WEDNESDAY)
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height and an impervious percentage variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height and 100% impervious fence.
2. 19-34…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for an appeal of an administrative decision per Section 23.02.01l and use permit for a fence that was denied.
3. 19-36… A request by Ventures Design, 4501 Oak Pointe Drive, island located on Crooked Lake, for a waterfront setback variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
4. 19-37…A request by Marygrove Awning, Co., 4219 Homestead, for a waterfront yard variance to allow a covered deck.
5. 19-38…A request by Tim Chouinard, 935 Sunrise Park Drive, for a front, rear and waterfront setback variance and a lot coverage variance to construct a new home. (Requesting postponement)
1. Approval of minutes for the September 17, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion