September 17, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m)
1. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height and an impervious percentage variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height and 100% impervious fence.
2. 19-29…A request by John Conely, 7208 Grand River, for a sign setback variance.
3. 19-32…A request by Allen and Sharon Miotke, 1142 Chemung Drive, for side yard variance to construct a covered porch.
4. 19-33…A request by Michael Dowling, 7887 State St., for a front and side yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
5. 19-34…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for an appeal of an administrative decision per Section 23.02.01l and use permit for a fence that was denied.
6. 19-35… A request by Speros Kapetaneas, 5397 Brady Road, for a front yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the August 20, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion