August 20, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
AUGUST 20, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-15 … A request by Jeanne Young and Bonnie Appell, 7505 Herbst Road, for a height and impervious variance to allow a privacy fence in the front yard.
2. 19-15 … A request by Melissa Koryabina, 4784 Nature View Court, for a side and front yard variance to construct an addition.
3. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height and an impervious percentage variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height and 100% impervious fence. (Requesting to be postponed)
4. 19-26 … A request by Jon and Danielle Wloderczak, 4183 Homestead, for a waterfront variance to enclose an existing deck.
5. 19-27 … A request by Steven G. Ezikian, 4640 Sweet Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
6. 19-28…A request by Meffert, 6373 Challis Road, for a variance to split property.
7. 19-29…A request by John Conely, 7208 Grand River, for a sign setback variance.
8. 19-30…A request by Quick, 3940 Highcrest, for two side and front yard setback variances, a height variance, a variance to allow a retaining walls and a detached accessory structure to remain in the waterfront yard to demolish an existing home and a construct a new single family home.
9. 19-31…A request by Cathy Cedar, vacant, parcel# 11-22-302-029 Noble Drive, for a variance to allow a three story structure with side, front, and rear yard setback variances, lot coverage variance, and a height variance to construct a new home.
1. Approval of minutes for the July 16, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion