August 19, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
August 19, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: August 5, 2019
3. Request Board approval to adjust the 2017 Winter Tax roll removing the Refuse Special Assessment charge in the amount of $121.00 for parcel number 4711-07-400-031, as requested by the Township Treasurer.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Public hearing for the Fendt Drive Road Maintenance Project (Winter 2018).
A. Call to the Property Owners and to the Public.
B. Request for approval of Resolution #5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Fendt
Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District (Winter 2018). (Roll Call Vote)
5. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of the environmental impact assessment for a proposed 358 sq. ft. building expansion and parking lot expansion for Enterprise Rental Car located at 7184 Grand River Avenue, Brighton. The request is petitioned by Enterprise Leasing Company.
6. Request to approve resolution to adopt procedures for granting and removing real property exemptions as requested by the assessor. (Roll Call Vote)
7. Request to direct staff to solicit an amended proposal from TLS Construction for land balancing and installation of two sports courts.
8. Receive Notice of Assessment and Apportionment hearing from the Livingston County Drain Commissioner.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.