July 16, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JULY 16, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-15 … A request by Melissa Koryabina, 4784 Nature View Court, for a side and front yard variance to construct an addition. (Requesting to be postponed)
2. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height and an impervious percentage variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height and 100% impervious fence. . (Requesting to be postponed)
3. 19-25 … A request by Yvette Whiteside, 5780 Glen Echo Drive, for a variance to construct a deck in the front yard and a front and rear yard variance to construct a second story addition.
4. 19-26 … A request by Jon and Danielle Wloderczak, 4183 Homestead, for a waterfront variance to enclose an existing deck.
5. 19-27 … A request by Steven G. Ezikian, 4640 Sweet Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard. . (Requesting to be postponed)
1. Approval of minutes for the June 18, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion