June 17, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 17, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: June 3, 2019
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Discussion and possible action regarding the construction of a basketball court at Genoa Park.
4. Request for approval of repairs and maintenance for the parking lots and driveway at the Township Hall in an amount not to exceed $14,940.42 from DeBottis Development and Asphalt Maintenance LLC.
5. Request to introduce and conduct the first reading on proposed ordinance number 190701, granting to Consumers Energy Company, its successors and assigns, the right and authority to lay, maintain and commercially operate gas lines and facilities including but not limited to mains, pipes, services and on, under, along, and across public places including but not limited to highways, streets, alleys, bridges, and waterways, and to conduct a local gas business in the Charter Township of Genoa, Livingston County, Michigan, for a period of thirty years.
6. Discussion regarding the Township’s water shut-off policy.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.