June 18, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JUNE 18, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-15 … A request by Melissa Koryabina, 4784 Nature View Court, for a side and front yard variance to construct an addition.
2. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height and an impervious percentage variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height and 100% impervious fence.
3. 19-22…A request by John and Wendy Myers, 6505 Forest Beach Drive, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
4. 19-23 … A request by David Minton, 5297 Crooked Lake Road, for a side yard variance to construct a pole barn.
5. 19-24…A request by Brad and Kristin Hoyes, 5508 Wildwood Drive, for a height variance to demolish and replace the second story on an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the May 21, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion