June 3, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 3, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: May 20, 2019
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Request for approval of a fireworks display on East (Big) Crooked Lake on June 29, 2019 as submitted by Calvin Heckman.
4. Request for approval of a fireworks display at Oak Pointe Country Club on July 3, 2019 as submitted by Michael Freeland of Ace Pyro Inc.
5. Request for approval of a fireworks display for the Brighton Alumni Association at Mt. Brighton on July 20, 2019 as submitted by Calvin Heckman.
6. Conduct second reading and consider for adoption ordinance number Z-19-02, to amend the text of Article 3 of the Genoa Charter Township Zoning Ordinance to reduce the minimum lot area of the Urban Residential (UR) Zoning District from 18,000 square feet to 14,500 square feet.
A. Call to the public
B. Request for approval of Ordinance Z-19-02 (ROLL CALL)
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.