May 21, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
May 21, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Elections of Officers:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-15 … A request by Melissa Koryabina, 4784 Nature View Court, for a side and front yard variance to construct an addition.
2. 19-18…A request by Gerald Shipley, 1320 Chilson Road, for a side yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
3. 19-19…A request by Edward Koss, 4930 Brighton Oaks Trail, for a fence height variance to allow an existing 6 foot in height fence.
4. 19-20…A request by Danny and Vicki Brady, 1076 Sunrise Park Drive, for a front yard variance to demolish an existing home and construct a new home.
5. 19-21…A request by Lawrence and Lorraine Persh, 2157 Webster Park Drive, for a front yard variance to demolish an existing home and construct a new home.
6. 19-22…A request by John and Wendy Myers, 6505 Forest Beach Drive, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
1. Approval of minutes for the April 16, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion