April 16, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
APRIL 16, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Elections of Officers:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-10 … A request by Chad Newton, 5536 Wildwood Drive, for a variance to construct decks in the front yard, building height variance and a rear and front yard variance to construct an addition.
2. 19-11 … A request by Aaron and Lauren Richards, Parcel 3B Brighton Road, vacant property just east of Bauer Road for parcel 4711-25-300-058, for a variance to encroach into the 25 foot natural undisturbed features wetland setback to enhance the natural drainage in order to construct a new home.
3. 19-12 … A request by Phil and Heather Sutherland, 5111 Forest View Court, for a side yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
4. 19-13 … A request by Jon and Bonnie Unruh, 4220 Highcrest Drive, for a front yard variance to demolish existing home and construct a new home.
5. 19-14…A request by Patrick and Robin Fischer, 5766 Long Pointe Drive, for a front and waterfront yard variance to demolish existing home and construct a new home.
6. 19-15 … A request by Melissa Koryabina, 4784 Nature View Court, for a side and front yard variance to construct an addition.
7. 19-16 … A request by Joseph and Maria Perri, 3994 Highcrest, for a front yard and height variance to construct a new home.
8. 19-17…A request by Tim Chouinard, 1253 Sunrise Park Drive, for a waterfront and side yard variance to demolish existing home and construct a new home.
1. Approval of minutes for the March 19, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion