March 18, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
March 18, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: March 4, 2019
3. Request for approval of a proposal from Michigan Office Supply for the purchase and installation of a new wide format copier generator with a General Fund obligation not to exceed $7,500.00.
4. Request for approval of a state bid purchase of a Dodge Ram for the Manager’s Department at a cost less trade-in of $17,061.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Public hearing on budgets related to General Fund Budgets 101, 212, 261, 264, 270, and 271 for the fiscal year beginning April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020 as submitted by Skolarus.
A. Call to the Public.
B. Disposition of budgets requested.
· Salaries for elected officials
· Salary increases for all staff and Township Boards.
· $10 increase for refuse collection and disposal.
· Increase to application fees for the Zoning Board of Appeals from $125 to $215 for residential and from $300 to $395 for commercial, signs $300.
· Disposition of budget requests for all funds.
6. Request for approval of the following Debt Service Fund Budgets for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2020: Fund 852, 857-859, 870, 872, and 873 as provided by Treasurer Hunt.
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a preliminary site condominium plan and impact assessment for a proposed 19 unit site condominium called Moretti Estates. The property in question is located on approximately 30.8 acres at 4242 Bauer Road (parcel # 4711-26-200-002) on the west side of Bauer Road, between White Pines Drive and Challis Road. The request is petitioned by John Moretti.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (1-25-19)
B. Disposition Recommendation of Preliminary Site Condominium Plan (1-18-19)
8. Request to enter into a closed session pursuant to state statute MCL. 15.268 (e) for pending litigation regarding Genoa Charter Township vs. Healy Homes. (Roll Call)
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.