February 19, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Election of Officers:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-04 … A request by Matt Wilson, 4761 Bauer Road, for a size variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
2. 19-05 … A request by Brad and Amber Busch, Pathway Drive, Parcel #11-10-101-044 for variances to construct an accessory structure on a lot without a principal use and side yard variance for the proposed accessory structure.
3. 19-06 … A request by Ralph and Mary Slider, 3470 Pineridge Lane, for a waterfront variance to construction of a new single family home.
4. 19-07 … A request by Lydia and Jackie Williams, 4219 Homestead Drive, for a waterfront variance to construct a sunroom to an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the January 15, 2019 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion