August 21, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
AUGUST 21 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Election of Officer:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-19… A request by Marcel Normand, 4137 Clifford Drive, for a variance to create a lot with a detached accessory structure without a principal structure to be able to split the property. (Tabled from previous meeting)
2. 18-24 … A request by Rachele Evers, 3120 E. Coon Lake Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
3. 18-25 … A request by John Kauffman and Jane Fayland, 1062 Sunrise Park, for a rear yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
4. 18-26 … A request by Ron and Sue Measel, 824 Pathway, for a variance to construct a wall in the required waterfront yard for an outdoor kitchen.
1. Approval of minutes for the July 17, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion