June 19, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JUNE 19, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Election of Officer:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-10 … A request by David and Deborah Sullivan, 5372 Wildwood Drive, for a size variance and a variance to construct detached accessory structure in the front yard. (Tabled 5-15-18)
2. 18-13 … A request by Joe and Ann Holubka, 895 Sunrise Park, for a front yard variance to demolish an existing home and construct a new home.
3. 18-14 … A request by Randy and Marjorie Czajka, 6550 Challis Road, for a front yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
4. 18-15 … A request by Jeanne Young and Bonnie Appell, 7505 Herbst Road, for a height and impervious variance to allow a privacy fence in the side and front yard.
5. 18-16 … A request by James Mitte, 5248 Prairie View, for a side yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
6. 18-17 … A request by Robert and Jennifer Marschall, 936 Willow View, for a front yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
7. 18-18 … A request by Rob and Sandra Bialowicz, 1370 Elmhurst, for a waterfront and side yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
8. 18-19… A request by Marcel Normand, 4137 Clifford Drive, for a variance to create a lot with a detached accessory structure without a principal structure to be able to split the property.
1. Approval of minutes for the May 15, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion