June 4, 2018
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
June 4, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 30, 2018 Joint Meeting of all Boards
May 7, 2018 Regular Board
3. Request for approval to contract with Source Inc. to provide pre and public accuracy tests relative to the August Primary at a cost not to exceed $3,065.00.
4. Request for approval of a fireworks application from Calvin Heckman for a display scheduled July 7, 2018 at 4127 Clifford Road in Genoa Township.
5. Request for approval of a fireworks application from Calvin Heckman for a display scheduled July 21, 2018 at Mt. Brighton, 4141 Bauer Road in Genoa Township.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Request for approval of a rezoning (Ordinance Z-18-02) involving approximately 198 acres from Agricultural (AG) to Parks and Recreational Facilities (PRF). The property in question is located north of McClements Road both the east and west of Kellogg Road. The rezoning involves parcels 4711-02-400-004, 4711-01-300-005 and 4711-01-300-006. The request is petitioned by the Livingston County Planning Department.
7. Consideration of a request to approve the Environmental Impact Assessment dated May 2, 2018 corresponding to a site plan for the proposed phase 1 of the Fillmore County Park located at on the north side of McClements Road east of Kellogg Road on parcels 11-01-300-005 and 11-01-300-006. Phase 1 includes a driveway, parking area, vault restroom, multi-purpose field, and 5k trail. The request is petitioned by the Livingston County Planning Department.
8. Consideration of a request to approve a special use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for a proposed 30,000 sq. ft. automotive assembly building including outdoor storage and storage of hazardous materials for Truck and Trailer Specialties. The property in question is located on a vacant 10-acre parcel located on the west side of Grand Oaks Drive, south of Grand River Avenue (Parcel# 11-05-300-051). The request is petitioned by ACS Build Inc.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (4-4-18)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (5-24-18)
9. Consider approval of a request to enter into contract negotiations with Advanced Disposal for refuse and recycling collection services.
10. Final review of the newsletter to be included in the summer tax billing to be mailed July 1, 2018.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.