May 15, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
MAY 15, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-09 … A request by Greg Cameron, 3651 Conrad Road, for a front and side yard variance and a variance to allow a deck in the front yard to build an addition to an existing home. (Tabled 4-17-18)
2. 18-10 … A request by David and Deborah Sullivan, 5372 Wildwood Drive, for a size variance and a variance to construct detached accessory structure in the front yard.
3. 18-11 … A request by Nathan DesJardin, 582 Hilltop Drive for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
4. 18-12 … A request by Samuel Orvelo, 1752 Woodhill Drive, for a rear yard variance to allow for an addition to the existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the April 17, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion