May 7, 2018
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 7, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 16, 2018
3. Request to accept a proposal from Landscape Design and Associates for the cleanup of the Chilson Hills Cemetery at a cost of $750.00.
4. Request to approve the purchase of 15 Dell laptop computers for the Clerk’s office at a cost not to exceed $8,753.91.
5. Request to appoint Marianne McCreary and re-appoint Doug Brown to three-year terms on the Planning Commission beginning on July 1, 2018 and expiring on June 30, 2019.
6. Request to re-appoint Marianne McCreary and appoint Bill Rockwell to three-year terms on the Zoning Board of Appeals beginning on July 1, 2018 and expiring on June 30, 2019.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
7. Consideration of a request for approval of a special use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for a proposed commercial outdoor display, sales and storage area for a new Family Farm and Home store. The property in question is located in the former TJ Maxx retail space at 3685 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell 48843. The request is petitioned by Family Farm and Home.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (1-4-18).
C. Disposition of Site Plan (4-27-18).
8. Request to enter into closed session to discuss attorney-client communication pursuant to MCL 15.268(h) (Roll Call Vote).
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.