April 17, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
APRIL 17, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-06 … A request by Kevin and Connie McCraith, 4026 Clifford Road, for front and waterfront yard variances to build a new single family home.
2. 18-07 … A request by Todd and Tracie Richards/Nonnie Enterprises, Lot 3A Brighton Road (11-25-300-057) for a front yard variance in order to establish a building envelope. (Requested to be tabled)
3. 18-08 … A request by Larry Coley, Lot 3B Brighton Road (11-25-300-058), for a front yard variance in order to establish a building envelope. (Requested to be tabled)
4. 18-05 … A request by Greg Cameron, 3651 Conrad Road, for a front and side yard variance and a variance to allow a deck in the front yard to build an addition to an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the March 20, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion