February 19, 2018
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
February 19, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: February 5, 2018
3. Request to approve a proposal from Northern Plumbing for the purchase and installation of new bathroom fixtures at a cost not to exceed $4,600.
4. Consider approval of a contribution agreement with Livingston County for Phase I funding of a Land and Water Conservation Grant in the amount of $3,000.00.
5. Request for approval of salary increases of 2.5 percent for all Boards and Commissions, staff [both hourly and contractual], as previously discussed during the last two regular meetings of the Township Board.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Request for approval of a resolution to increase the Supervisor’s salary for FY 2018/2019 by 2.5%.
7. Request for approval of a resolution to increase the Treasurer’s salary for FY 2018/2019 by 2.5%.
8. Request for approval of a resolution to increase the Clerk’s salary for FY 2018/2019 by 2.5%.
9. Request to approve the 2018/2019 System Labor and Equipment Percentage Allocation and the DPW Budget for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2019.
10. Request to amend the Fiscal Year 2018 and approve the Fiscal Year 2019 Operating Budgets for the Lake Edgewood Sewer System, the Oak Pointe Sewer System and the Oak Pointe Water System.
11. Request to increase the Lake Edgewood flat rate sewer charges from $130.00 per quarter to $133.90 per quarter.
12. Request to increase the Oak Pointe metered water charges from $3.52 per 1,000 gallons to $3.62 per 1,000 gallons.
13. Consideration of a request for approval of a special use, environmental impact assessment, and sketch plan for a proposed Four Seasons Veterinary Services veterinary clinic. The property in question is located at 6936 Grand River Avenue, Brighton, 48114. The request is petitioned by Dr. Michelle Bradford, DVM.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (01/22/18).
C. Disposition of Sketch Plan.
14. Consideration of a request for approval of environmental impact assessment, preliminary and final site condominium approval for a proposed 6 unit site condominium. The property in question is located on the east side of the Latson Road and Grand Oaks Drive intersection, Howell 48843. The request is petitioned by St. John Providence.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (01/04/18).
B. Disposition of Preliminary site condominium.
C. Disposition of Final site condominium.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.