January 16, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JANUARY 16, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Election of Officers:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 17-22 … A request by Andrew Luzod, 4798 Narrow Trail, for two side yard variances and a variance to allow a retaining wall in the required waterfront yard to construct a single family home.
2. 17-29… A request by Brian and Carol Morgan, 1054 Sunrise Park, for a front yard variance to construct a roof over a deck.
3. 17-30 … A request by Stephen and Stacia Siddall, 5011 Grover Drive, for a front yard variance to construct a covered porch.
4. 17-31 … A request by Earl and Rosemary LaFave, 4469 Quebec Lane, for a rear yard variance to build a three-season room on an existing deck.
1. Approval of minutes for the November 14, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion