October 2, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
October 2, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: September 18, 2017
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Presentation of the Township financial statements by auditor Ken Palka related to all Township funds and request to receive the annual audit for the Fiscal Year beginning April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017.
4. Request for approval of Resolution No. 5A [amending the special assessment roll] for the Grand Oaks Road Improvement Project Reimbursement Special Assessment District previously approved for Summer 2016.
5. First public hearing on the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project.
A. Call to property owners and the public.
B. Request for approval of Resolution No. 3 [approving the project, cost estimates, special assessment district and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared] for the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project Summer 2018.
C. Request for approval of Resolution No. 4 [acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing, and directing the issuance of statutory notices] for the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project Summer 2018.
6. Second public hearing on the Hillandale Road Improvement Project.
A. Call to the public and property owners.
B. Request for approval of Resolution No. 5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Hillandale Road Improvement Project Summer 2018.
7. Request for approval of 2018 meeting and holiday schedule.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.