September 19, 2017
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 17-22 … A request by Andrew Luzod, 4798 Narrow Trail, for a side yard variance to construct a new single family home.
2. 17-23 … A request by Lori D. Cook, 4358 Skusa Drive, for a front and waterfront yard variance to construct a new single family home.
3. 17-24 … A request by Carol and Brian Morgan, 1054 Sunrise Park, for a rear yard variance to construct an attached garage and a variance to construct a deck in the front yard.
4. 17-25… A request by Tim Chouinard, 1254 Sunrise Park, for a front and rear yard variance and a wetland buffer variance to construct a new single family home.
1. Approval of minutes for the July 18, 2017 and August 15, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion