July 18, 2017
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JULY 18, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 17-11 … A request by Janet Evans, 4276 Highcrest, for a front yard variance to construct an addition.
2. 17-12 … A request by Brice Nelson, vacant lot Forest Beach Drive, parcel #11-26-301-024, for two side yard variances to construct a single family home.
3. 17-13… A request by Steve and Ann Davis, Cynthia and Robert Lukotch, and Michael and Laura Kipley, 867 Sunrise Park, for a side yard variance and a variance from the principal structure to construct a detached accessory building.
4. 17-14 … A request by Bradley Varga, 3009 E. Schafer Road, for a side yard variance to construct a detached accessory building.
5. 17-15 … A request by Martin and Jennifer Toomajian, 4377 Filbert Drive, for front, side, and waterfront variance in order to construct a second story addition with an attached garage.
6. 17-16 … A request by Jonathan Bowling, 4800 Dillon St., for a front yard setback variance to construct a covered front porch.
7. 17-17 … A request by Jon and Bonnie Unruh, 4220 Highcrest Drive, for a front yard variance to construct a two story addition.
8. 17-18 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 1253 Sunrise Park, for front, side, waterfront and rear yard variances and a lot coverage variance to demo the existing home and construct a new home. (Applicant has requested to be withdrawn from agenda)
1. Approval of minutes for the June 20, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion